“My Love Quote Lucky Draw” Terms & Conditions
Customers spending every HK$800 for lunch or dinner at one of the 14 designated restaurants at D’Deck or 5 designated restaurants at DB North Plaza on 14 February 2015 are entitled to enter the “My Love Quote” Lucky Draw once.
- Submission date and time of the lucky draw ticket is from 1pm to 12am, 14 February 2015.
- The 14 designated restaurants at D’Deck are 22° North, Berliner, Café Duvet, Caramba Mexican Cantina, Ebeneezer’s, Figos, First Korean Restaurant, Hemingway’s by the Bay, Kiraku Tei Japanese Restaurant, Koh Tomyums, Life Café, McSorley’s Ale House, Solera and ZAKS.
The 5 designated restaurants at DB North Plaza are Jaspas, Mirch Masala, Nevale Kitchen, Paisano’s, THE VENUE.
- Consumption must be in one single transaction only, combining receipts is not allowed. Neither expired nor copied receipts are acceptable.
- Multiple lucky draw entries are available per single valid receipt, i.e. consumption over HK$800 can get one lucky draw ticket; consumption over HK$1600 can get two lucky draw tickets; and so on.
- The winner (One) will receive a 2-hour cruise on The Bounty , no food nor beverage is included.
- The result will be announced on 23 February 2015 at www.ddeck.hk, www.dbnplaza.hk, www.visitdiscoverybay.com, , Sing Tao Daily and The Standard.
- The winner will be notified individually of the prize redemption details. The prize letter must be redeemed by 20 March 2015, or the qualification will be canceled.
- The winner must provide the original valid receipt from the designated D’Deck or DBN restaurant and the lucky draw ticket stub when redeeming the prize letter. Otherwise, the winner will be disqualified.
- The Prize "2-hour cruise on The Bounty" must be redeemed on or before 31 August 2015. Otherwise the prize will be foreited.
- The lucky draw prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items under any circumstances.
- The staff of D'Deck and DB North Plaza's participated restaurants are not allowed to participate in the lucky draw themselves or redeem lucky draw tickets on behalf of patrons.
- Hong Kong Resort Co. Ltd staff have the right to disqualify the winner when in doubt about the receipt or the identity of the receipt holder or the lucky draw ticket stub.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Hong Kong Resort Co. Ltd. shall be final.